Introducing a cool new game Angry Steve

Description
Angry Steve is an angry birds style game created with the help of my 9 year old son. Without his help this game would have been very difficult to create. He is very proud of the game and enjoyed spending time with his dad to create it. I would love to see it get a bunch of downloads as this would make him very happy to see that others liked our game.

The money made from the game is going to be used to upgrade our game developer account so we can have access to more cool stuff. We have another game that my son is hand drawing that we would like to release as a free one but need this upgrade to be able to do it.

Thank you for your support and both myself and my son look forward to creating more apps! Maybe my 7 year old daughter might be interested in doing one with me! :-)

If there are ads in the game after you purchase I am sorry. As soon as I can upgrade the developer account I will update the app to have no ads and you'll get the free upgrade. Our current account doesn't let us disable the ads. :-(

This game is not affiliated with Minecraft.
Download free from Itunes : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angr...841136317?mt=8

Requirements: ios 5.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
I recommend you to download this free and awesome game.
Enjoy!!