Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
09-21-2013, 11:51 AM #1Clean Album iOS 7 Free | Cleanest way to organize your photos
Link - https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...707059888&mt=8
This is a really really Clean Album
Clean Album is build ground up for the iPad to meet your requirement in storing, organizing, editing and sharing photos with simiplicity. The app can store any number of albums and photos till your device's memory run out. The device has a very unique editors where you can edit photos in any way you desire. Swipe up on a photo to bring up options to share, play music and change brightness and save the photo to the photo library.
.More than 35 ready photo effects including Aged, Halftone, Paper Toss and Lens effects.
Saturation, Brightness and Contrast filters
• Apply adjustments to entire image, by brush, gradient, color range, vignette, or selecting opacity.
• Edit masks with brushes (adjustable size, softness, and opacity)
• Edit masks with gradients
• Edit masks by color selection
• Edit masks by vignette
• Combine multiple images using layers and masks
• Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Levels tool: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Color balance
• White point picker
• Fine tuning black and white
• Share images through Facebook, twitter and email. Swipe up on a photo to bring up this option.
• While you enjoy your photos, the app has a built in music player to enjoy your own music.
***SAVE TO DEVICE******
• The app can even save photos in your photo library in the device.