Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Top 10 cydia apps - iOS6 edition?

Question Top 10 cydia apps - iOS6 edition?
    Hey guys,
    Been out of the jailbreak scene for a while, and I finally jailbroke my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2). So I was curious what everyone's top 10 go to/best/helpful/all around awesome apps were, for the current iOS, because I searched and saw the sticky in this category and saw some other threads, but those were from older years like 2011 and older, and who knows which of those apps are still relevant and optimize the iOS 6.0+. So yeah, thanks! Cause I only have like two packages from cydia lol, and I want to use my jailbreak to its full potential! haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Look in the news section. Weekly tweaks should help ya out.

If ya like animated lockscreen ill tell you to git milock you won't be let down with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

A a r o n (02-26-2013)

Thank you! I got two tweaks from there. Still curious what everyone's go to apps/mods/tweaks are?

..so no one wants to tell me which apps they use on the daily? lol.

Thanks

I use zephyr,barrel,winter board to theme,ifile to change up the theme if needed,mywi for wifi hotspot,auxo cool tweak also

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

A a r o n (02-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I use zephyr,barrel,winter board to theme,ifile to change up the theme if needed,mywi for wifi hotspot,auxo cool tweak also
    Dope, I'll check those out. Thanks for getting the ball rolling haha.

Thanks

Ya welcome

I just bought Animer which with Flagpaint and Notificator make your notification banners really cool.

Folder Enhancer is great for putting as many icons in a folder as you want and also folder in folder.

Sprintomize 2 is another great piece of software which performs loads of tweaks to all different areas of your phone.

Zeppelin changes your carrier name to an image. Hundreds of images have been made so you're bound to find something you like ;-)

Livepaper gives you a nice animated wallpaper. Only 2 papers to choose from atm but they are nice.

Barrel is great and animates your icons when you transit between pages in loads of different ways.

CameraTweak adds more options to the native camera app.

Appcent shows the progress of downloading apps as a percentage rather than just the blue bar filling up.

And as mentioned before Auxo is an excellent tweak for seeing your multitasking bar and the current state of each app as a screenshot. It does other things too which you can find out if you youtube it ;-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AoSHJ For This Useful Post:

A a r o n (02-28-2013)

Dope, thanks AoSHJ. Definitely have to check some of those out.

Here is my top 10.

1) Tetherme
    2) iFile
    3) Swipeselection
    4) Manualcorrect Pro
    5) Safari Download Manager
    6) Statusbarcustomclock4
    7) VLC media player
    8) Attachments+ for Mail
    9) NCSettings
    10) Aptbackup