+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather Elements 6.1 Not Working?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I downloaded Weather Elements 4.2.18 from Cydia using the iOS 6.1 jailbreak on my 4S and no matter what I try, I can't seem to get the weather to actually
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Weather Elements 6.1 Not Working?
    I downloaded Weather Elements 4.2.18 from Cydia using the iOS 6.1 jailbreak on my 4S and no matter what I try, I can't seem to get the weather to actually load. All I get is black clouds and no weather. Anyone else have this problem? I turned private browsing off, cleared cache and cookies, still no dice. Not sure why it's not working.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Do you have an ad locker app installed? I had the same issue. First go into settings>general> reset all settings and press it (yes it sucks because you have to go through and redo all of your settings on your phone, but it fixes the issue). Be sure to remove the ad blocker app as well (I haven't experimented with seeing if I can set it to not block the theme).
    There is also (maybe even the actual root problem) with some cydia updates breaking the theme as well. Last night I updated winterboard and had to reset my settings again. So try that and see if it works for you.