View Poll Results: What do you think of the new Maps?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it!

0 0%
  • It is ok

0 0%
  • I don't care for it

1 100.00%
  • I don't really like it

0 0%
  • I hate it! Google Maps are better!

0 0%
+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Maps on iOS 6, what do you think?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
The new maps on iOS 6, what do you think about it? I personally think that it really sucks! Apple did a horrible job! Seriously, what a letdown! When I
    Thanks

Default Apple Maps on iOS 6, what do you think?
    The new maps on iOS 6, what do you think about it? I personally think that it really sucks! Apple did a horrible job! Seriously, what a letdown! When I first saw it, I thought that it wasn't too bad, but then I looked at where it said I was at while I was at my house, and it said I was 1 block or 2 houses down the street How much more inaccurate could they be? Google maps was much more accurate! They also say it has this 3D flyover view, but only on iPhone 5, iPad 3 and mini, and iPod touch 5g. I have an iPod touch 4g, so I don't get this. Come on! Why can't it be on all devices? Google maps had a street view which was much better! Well, at least it worked on all devices! And directions, I haven't had any experience with directions, but I can bet that they suck too since the maps aren't even accurate!

That's why I'm sticking with google maps. Until Apple fixes their maps. I won't even upgrade to iOS 6 even after it has an unteathered JB until someone can port google maps to iOS 6, and the YouTube app. Vote in the poll to give me your opinion, or post here with your thoughts
    (or rants) about what you think of maps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, you probably know by now, but, you can download Google Maps on IOS 6.
    I was a delivery driver for 7 years and have used Google Maps for 3 years.
    Nothing is as good. I did try Apple Maps and directions were OK, especially
    considering the fact that you get SIRI with it. This assumes that you have at
    least an iphone 4S or newer unit. I know. This is how Apple get you to upgrade
    your unit!