Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Minimal Lock Screen?

Default Minimal Lock Screen?
    Is there some sort of app or setting that lets the iphone have a lock screen that is minimal? Like I want my lockscreen to be just the wallpaper I have, and then when I tap the screen, then the lock swipe and the time and carrier show up? That'd be great if anyone could point me in the right direction

Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

Springtomize 2 will allow you to customize your lockscreen, but the slide to unlock will always need at least the unlock knob or image. Might be a gesture you could assign for this also in Activator. You can remove the WellLock image and the camera image if you don't use that feature. Or use a tap to unlock tweak in Cydia.

Thanks. I just got Springtomize 2 . I was able to remove most of the stuff on there. How can I get rid of the status bar on top though? Or at least just hide it when its the lock screen.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,209 Times in 6,214 Posts

Like move or remove? I think Springtomize has some options of removing some of the images. There is also a tweak that will alow to to re-position/remove and all that but for the life of me I can't think of it's name right now. I'll do some searching and see what I can find.
    Perhaps you can explain more about what you want to change or remove.

I just want to remove it from the lock screen. I've found something that called "SB Hidden StatusBar" but it hides the status bar during lockscreen AND homescreen. I just want it hidden in lockscreen.

But my number one wish is still for an app to just have a blank lockscreen, with just wallpaper showing, and if I tap the screen, it will display the statusbar, clock, slider etc.