+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Notification Alert Control?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have been running Intelliscreen X (have to jailbreak) and prior to IOS there were settings that I could configure regarding notifications such as which notifications to repeat the alert
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Custom Notification Alert Control?
    I have been running Intelliscreen X (have to jailbreak) and prior to IOS there were settings that I could configure regarding notifications such as which notifications to repeat the alert sound, how often to repeat the sound and how long to keep repeating it, in addition to specify hours of the day to not play the alert sound. For example, I could configure an SMS alert to repeat the sound every minute for the first 5 minutes, then every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours, but not sound at all between 10PM and 6AM.

Since upgrading to IOS 5 and installing the latest Intelliscreen X, I can't find those types of settings anymore. I'm back to getting only two alert sounds about 1 min apart for a text message for example. So if my phone is not near me when it comes through, when I grab the phone a little later, I have no idea there is a text message, voicemail, etc. waiting for me unless I wake the phone up and look at the screen.

I think I just may be missing where the settings are? Or do I need a new app?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Bump.

So far I could only find LockInfo, which doesn't have the ability to suppress the sounds during certain hours. Can't believe this app isn't out there.