Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BattSaver Causing No Service Bug!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BattSaver Causing No Service Bug!
    I purchased this tweak from the Big Boss repo yesterday. Since then, my phone has gotten the No Service bug three times. Furthermore, while the settings now save in the 1.0.2 version, they don't seem to work in that I left 3G and WiFi on in the settings but when I signed onto a WiFi connection, the 3G data connection was off. Since I've deleted it, everything on my phone is back to normal functioning. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this from the 1.0.2 version of the tweak??

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I don't have the tweak but will Remeber it did ya email the dev about this problem so they git the bug out?

Thanks

I emailed the dev and saurik as well, awaiting reply. The bug certainly still exists right now.

did you try the 1.1.0 now? Just released

Thanks

Just downloaded and installed 1.1.0 and the same problems persist. Volks added states so i set both states so that 3G and WiFi stay on all the time. Put the phone down and came back about ten minutes later. 3G network was off entirely. Deleted immediately knowing I'd get No Service error if I kept it. This really needs to be fixed or refunds issued as it shouldn't have been released with so many issues.

I don't see that here at all - have you rebooted your device. Works with some flaws here but works 80% fine

Thanks

Woke up this morning and had No Service error. Volks responded to my email and is working on the bugs. He did mention that if I use SBSettings to turn off radios, the problem doesn't persist, but I don't use SBSettings for any radio changes.

Tosbas, what do you have your settings for the tweak set to?

Thanks

So I emailed the developer and he said to make sure I keep all radios on (not just 3G and Wifi) to make it work. So I redownloaded and tried it.

The Good News:
    - It worked. Regardless of sleep or awake, all radios stayed on.

The VERY Bad News:
    - I got the No Service Error bug again. Twice. Deleted it, hasn't happened since.

The Conclusion: This tweak really sucks and I'm requesting a refund. Poor job overall by xvolks.

Same problem here, any solution at this time friends?

Thanks

As far as I know, there is no solution and Volks refuses to acknowledge it as an issue. The tweak has gotten miserable reviews on every site I checked, so I'm sure he's aware of the poor effort on it.

go to Settings > General > Network > Roaming and set it to "Off". Say welcome back to your data.

turn it back on i mean
    Last edited by V Gr0oVe; 09-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.