Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App to monitor my entire network?

Default App to monitor my entire network?
    Is there an app (or tweak) available that would let me monitor my entire networks bandwidth? My ISP recently put a cap on my bandwith and I have twice already went over the amount. All the apps I have found just monitor the bandwidth on my idevice only I need an app that reports my entire networks bandwidth.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Netmeter/netmeterwidget from Cydia. I think that's what you're looking for. I apologize if I'm wrong and am unhelpful...

Thanks for the recommendation but I am not sure this does what I am looking for.

I need something that can pull the bandwidth usage directly from my router and not just my iPhones usage ( I have 2 laptops, 3 iPhones, 1 PS3, 1 Desktop, 3 DirectTV boxes, and 1 Wii on my network )

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ah well then I have no idea. I did some searching and haven't found anything of the sort. Maybe something can be used with a computer to monitor the bandwidth from the router, but that's beyond my expertise.

I hope somebody else may know around here.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman36g View Post
    Is there an app (or tweak) available that would let me monitor my entire networks bandwidth? My ISP recently put a cap on my bandwith and I have twice already went over the amount. All the apps I have found just monitor the bandwidth on my idevice only I need an app that reports my entire networks bandwidth.
    Depends on your router.
    What are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Depends on your router.
    What are you using?
    WRT54GS and I using the Tomato fixate if that will make any difference.