Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Video Player Hack: RushPlayer+

Default Video Player Hack: RushPlayer+
    Hi all jailbreak users ;p

we have just released our new video player hack: RushPlayer+(a enhanced version of RushPlayer on appstore).

It's using private API to accelerate video decoding with hardware support. You can browser the file system from the root level to find your videos on deivces. with RushPlayer+, not frame loss even for 1080p videos(h264 encoded). and we are actively maintaining this app, respond to any user feedback or requirement that makes sense.

you can download RushPlayer+ from Cydia or below link:
    RayFile | RushPlayer+(1).deb

we are now giving out register code to many users to collect feedback.
    so to get your own register code, please
    1) leave a reply in this thread
    2) send an email to run2rush at gmail.com with your app ID(last five letters of your device's udid).

That's it! we will send the code back to you asap.
    please don't forget to recommend it to your friends if RushPlayer+ fits you ;P

Thanks,
    RushPlayer Team.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 12-26-2012 at 06:31 PM.

I used Avplayer before. But it was removed from the Appstore several months ago and it doesn't support Iphone5. Now there're some problems with AC-3 codec, so a lot of apps don't support it. That's why I decided to find an alternative app. I found the RushPlayer+ in Cydia, then tested it. And now I can asure you that this application is nearly the only one that can play video without any freezing and with good sound quality, using AC-3 codec... Well done!

I'd like to wish you good luck in the future developing of this app!
    Last edited by basy1; 12-17-2012 at 11:15 AM.

之前一直用APP版RushPlayer!!觉得真的很不错!!视频很流畅!!现在希望有机会体验Rush Player+!!!thanks!!