+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper Missing (not in Camera Roll)

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi All, I'd like to ask where can I get the image file used in my iPhone as Wallpaper? Currently, all the photos in my Camera Roll are all gone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Wallpaper Missing (not in Camera Roll)
    Hi All,

I'd like to ask where can I get the image file used in my iPhone as Wallpaper?
    Currently, all the photos in my Camera Roll are all gone because I did something wrong while jailbreaking it. Anyway, I don't have anything in my Camera Roll right now. Although I don't have any images in my Camera Roll, my Wallpaper used in both LockScreen and HomeScreen are still there.

I'm just wondering where in the iPhone directory could I find it. I already looked in /var/stash/Wallpaper but the one's in there are the default ones. I want to copy the image file use in my Wallpaper, as those are the only ones left in the Camera Roll before.

Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. If you used a photo from your camera roll as wallpaper, it wont be in the wallpaper folder.

Have you tried rebooting your phone and camera roll photos still arent there?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,696 Times in 839 Posts

Sorry, I think you can't get access to it. After you set your wallpaper the images are then turned into a cache file, I believe.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it's saved in your iTunes Backup file. There are a number of programs that you can edit this file with, but they're all rather pricey.