+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with native mail app

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello I wanted to know if anyone is experiencing the same issue i am? The issue is in the mail app on my 4s. I use two different emails, one
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Help with native mail app
    Hello
    I wanted to know if anyone is experiencing the same issue i am? The issue is in the mail app on my 4s. I use two different emails, one comcast and one att. The issue is when i delete a mail from the mail app it does away but when i close the mail app and reopen it the deleted email repairs. the only way for me to truly deleted it is to go to inteliscren x and delete them from there. At first i thought the problem was intelliscreen x but the problem was there before i installed it. I set all the behavior settings and still i cant delete my emails. I worked on it for 2 hours and all as it did was made me more frustrated.

please help

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Marilina's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. I am having a similar issue, what I do is leave the mail.app running in the background for 30 seconds or so and then close it down and the deleted emails don't reappear.

I dont know comcast and ATT email settings and how they work , but my hotmail (which had a similar issue) I edited through the hotmail account site, adjusting the POP server settings to delete instead of leaving in pop server. Didn't completely fix the problem but the leaving the mail.app in the background for a little bit after deleting emails helped and works.