Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo and IntelliscreenX

Default LockInfo and IntelliscreenX
    I had been a longtime user of LockInfo and loved it. It was, and still is, the cleanest notification tweak out there. However, since upgrading to iOS 5.0.1 and re-jailbreaking it's been nothing but troubles. It's caused numerous catastrophic SpringBoard failures, the kind where you get 50 in 5 minutes. After removing it for a day my phone was running like a champ again but I missed my notifications.

I decided to give Intelliscreen X a shot. I don't like it as much as LockInfo, it's too cluttered and not as neat or organized as LI. That could just be because I'm not used to it or that I have yet to find the right set up for me. That said, after two days with ISX, I've not had a single catastrophic SpringBoard failure. Overall my phone is running faster and smoother than it ever did with LI.

I really wish LI was as stable as ISX. I am a really big fan of Intelliborn with MyWi and how stable every app is from them, I just miss a stable LI. I'm curious, does anyone else have any similar issues?

Scratch that, it was actually LockInfo not playing nicely with SBRotator. No more rotator = no more issues.