+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spire Problem

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but here we go so i attempted to install spire to enter that contest limera1n was hosting but decided to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Spire Problem
    Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but here we go

so i attempted to install spire to enter that contest limera1n was hosting but decided to cancel it because it took over half an hour :S. After going back into cydia i forcibly cleared it and thought i was done with it. However when i go into settings the option appears for me to go into spire. I have full accessibility but no way to uninstall it because its not installed in the first place. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Here is how to fix:
    This is what happend to me!!! But I figured it out: SSH into your device using iPhonebrowser. You can download it free just google it. Then at the top menu, click search and search for spire. Then, once it has searched your entire device, delete ANYTHING it comes up with that has to do with spire. Then reboot your device, and reinstal from cydia. It will take kind of a long time, but not super long. It took me around 10 min for it to download and install. The problom is Cydia did not delete everything and it messes everything up. Now for me, Spire is workning perfectly, well , almost. I still need to find a proxy server. If anyone has one that WORKS,, that IS NOT overloaded, please reply!!!

-Noah

PS dont forget to go to settings>general>Siri, and turn it on, or else voice control willl keep popping up!