+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invalid License Popup

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I launched Cydia this morning, and had 2 app updates. I installed the updates, installed lockscreen dim delay control, and respringed the device. Now, on every respring, I get a
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Invalid License Popup
    I launched Cydia this morning, and had 2 app updates. I installed the updates, installed lockscreen dim delay control, and respringed the device. Now, on every respring, I get a popup on the lockscreen that says:

"Invalid License - If you are a pirate gtfo xD, no but seriously, can you try to support me? If you are a kid and dont have any money then email me, if I'm feeling nice I may give you a license. Respring if you believe you have a license, if this continues, email me."

The only option is a button that says "Doh!". The problem is that I haven't pirated anything. The two updated apps are anicons and display recorder. The message doesn't tell you the name of the app in question, nor does it give you the developer's email address

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

ye me to just updated anicons and i get this now on cydia i have package officially purchased

update just uninstalled anicons all good now Invalid License Popup does not come up now well that was a waste off money anicons sort it out
    Last edited by nicoand; 09-26-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

He released a second update yesterday, but the problem still exists. I sent him an e-mail last night.