+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard App edit help

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys I'm having a little problem. I'm using Gyro Hd with the newest version of dreamboard and when I go into edit mode and add apps to my tabs
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dreamboard App edit help
    Hey guys I'm having a little problem. I'm using Gyro Hd with the newest version of dreamboard and when I go into edit mode and add apps to my tabs (ie favs, apps, games) but when I respring or even change themes the apps disappear. I have all my permissions set to mobile, read write execute. Why isn't the theme saving where I edited and put the apps? Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 660 Posts

theres a couple ways to do this the most simple would be go to cydia and download path killer29's new tweak that does it for u just cant remember what it is?? but its new so should be right away in changes!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If anyone could let me know the name of that tweak I would be grateful, I didn't see it on my changes

Thanks

Sent u an email Did u get it??

Thanks

sorry just got home from work so im just gonna tell u how to do it!! since i cant seem to find the tweak either!! hope u got ifile but if u dont let me know and i'll tell u another way!! go to var/mobile/dreamboard/library go to theme u wanna set hit blue arrow next to it go down to access permissions make them all read write and execute and respring thats it!! let me know if anything else!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I already have all my permissions set as stated in my first post. What exactly is happening is when I go into edit mode for Gyro HD I press the bottom right button which brings up the tabs favs, games, app, ect. I tap the open spot and it brings up what app I can put there, I place it. If I respring or switch themes and come back to Gyro HD then any editing I did is gone

Thanks

Well I bought it it's very nice but of course I'm not having any problems sorry dude!!