Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Game] Cube to Cube

Default [Game] Cube to Cube

Hi everyone. I am posting my game on Cydia ModMyi repo. This is a full version of the game, that you can find on the App Store (i am sent it for approving yesterday) for 0.99$, but for us, users of Cydia, it is fully free!
    Currently this game is available only on Cydia (yes, exclusively), but there will be versions for:
    Mac, iPad, HTML5 (now it is only an old demo), Android, Windows, Flash, Facebook.

Description:
    In this simple arcade game you need to throw one cube to another by moving platform.

Features:
    - Every level have has its own idea.
    - Updates every week, with new levels and features
    - Multi-platform. This game will be also available on mac, windows and facebook.

Screenshots:

You can find this game by searching for "Cube to Cube".
    My site - Jericho Games
    P.S. Maybe someone can show me the errors in my English?
    Last edited by PrettySweetie; 08-06-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Ouch, it doesn't work, i am have submitted new package, and now waiting for approval, sorry
    Last edited by PrettySweetie; 08-06-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Welcome to MMi, and the weird world of iPhone development!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweetie View Post
    Hi everyone. I am post POSTING my game on Cydia ModMyi repo. This is A full version of THE game, that you can find on THE App Store (i am send SENTit for approving yesterday) for 0.99$, but for us, users of Cydia, it is fully free!
    Currently this game IS available only on Cydia (yes, exclusively), but soon there will be version A VERSION or VERSIONS for:
    Mac, iPad, HTML5 (now it is only AN old demo), Android, Windows, Flash, Facebook.

Description:
    In this simple arcade game you need threw TO THROW one cube to another by move platform.

Features:
    - Multi-platform. This game IS or WILL BE also available on mac, windows and facebook.

Screenshots:

You can find this game by words WITH KEYWORDS or BY SEARCHING FOR "Cube to Cube".
    My site - Jericho Games - Blog
    P.S. May be Maybe anyone SOMEONE can show me my errors in english of this post? my errors in the English of this post? or the errors in my English?
    Sure thing!

I have marked "problematic" text in red.
    Green text would be a good substitute.
    Purple text I didn't understand. It might need to be clarified or re-worded.

P.S.
    Your English is already excellent. I marked a few things that differ from "standard English" but most are not really important. Our grammar is difficult to keep up with, even for native speakers.

P.P.S.
    "May be" used like this is correct in very old, archaic (Middle English circa 1300 or early Modern English) usage, but should be "Maybe" as spoken today.

P.P.P.S. Did you mean "moving the platform" or "moving around the platform" or something else? What moves?

P.P.P.P.S. more than one post script (P.S.) is considered very bad form. Don't do this yourself.

___

Ouch, it don't work, i am submitted new package, and now waiting for approval, sorry
    doesn't work, am submitting (or have submitted) or just (submitted)

don't = do not
    doesn't = does not

Здравствуйте and welcome to MMi, and the weird world of iPhone development!

Hi everyone. I am post POSTING my game on Cydia ModMyi repo. This is A full version of THE game, that you can find on THE App Store (i am send it for approving yesterday) for 0.99$, but for us, users of Cydia, it is fully free!
    Currently this game IS available only on Cydia (yes, exclusively), but soon there will be version A VERSION or VERSIONS for:
    Mac, iPad, HTML5 (now it is only AN old demo), Android, Windows, Flash, Facebook.

Description:
    In this simple arcade game you need threw TO THROW one cube to another by move platform.

Features:
    - Multi-platform. This game IS or WILL BE also available on mac, windows and facebook.

Screenshots:

You can find this game by words WITH KEYWORDS or BY SEARCHING FOR "Cube to Cube".
    My site - Jericho Games - Blog
    P.S. May be Maybe anyone SOMEONE can show me my errors in english of this post? my errors in the English of this post? or the errors in my English?
    Sure thing!

I have marked "problematic" text in red.
    Green text would be a good substitute.
    Purple text I didn't understand. It might need to be clarified or re-worded.
    Last edited by raduga; 08-06-2011 at 12:06 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to raduga For This Useful Post:

PrettySweetie (08-06-2011)

Now game available on the iOS App Store!
    I am also can give up to 5 Reedem codes! Please contact with me in this theme, if you want get it, please contact with me in this theme
    Last edited by PrettySweetie; 08-23-2011 at 03:32 AM.

up up up
    nobody want promocode?