Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Iphone & Youtube

Default Unlocked Iphone & Youtube
    i've read many posts on how to make youtube work on ur iPhone. i have a t-mobile service. the features on my phone 99%. the only missing 1% is the youtube factor. i know i know, there's help posted in this forum regarding this issue. i've read them ALL !!! i've even restored my phone and activated it with the PACAY activation system. nevertheless, youtube still doesnt work. plz if theres any info as to how i can make youtube work on my iPhone, plz let me know. especially from other users who have an iPhone and have T-Mobile as their service providers. thanks. hit me up at [email protected]

Default you tube
    well for what it is worth,I can't help but I'm using Att and still dont have tube or mail access.I have heard ibrickr can fix these problems.why does payact work and say you tube is activated if its not hmmm

nope dude. still doesnt work. =\ tomorrow im going to borrow my friend's iPhone, who has youtube fully working on his phone, and copy his files instead of downloading them from the net. prolly the files from the net have an expired key and thats the reason they're not connecting. kinda like what one used to do with nextel phones. =]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thats the thing, i've done all of that already. still doesnt work, now i just get an error saying "youtube not available"