+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a single app that clears browsing history, cache & cookies

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi all Am only new to the Forum and have a quick question regarding the erasing / clearing of browsing history, cache & cookies on my iPhone 4. I know
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Is there a single app that clears browsing history, cache & cookies
    Hi all

Am only new to the Forum and have a quick question regarding the erasing / clearing of browsing history, cache & cookies on my iPhone 4.

I know that you can (and how to) manually clear each one of the above after a browsing session and also that there are browsers available that don't retain any of them, but I wondered whether anyone knows of an application that clears them all at the same time as I'm really happy with the browser I've chosen. It's no big deal doing them individually I just was curious as to whether something was out there or not.

I've always used either CCleaner or Tracks Eraser Pro on my home PC and thought there'd have to be something like them other there for the iPhone somewhere ...

Ta everyone

Sue :-)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

There is an app called Covert in Cydia that allows you to enable private browsing in safari on your iPhone. You don't have to erase anything after browsing in Private Mode.