Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Selected/moved icons turn and remain transparent after rearrangement!

Default Selected/moved icons turn and remain transparent after rearrangement!
    I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but ever since I jailbroke my iPhone 4 (iOS4.1), my springboard icons remain translucent after locking the icons back into place after a rearrangement. This doesnt happen to all of the icons though. Only the icons involved in the rearrangement.
    I don't know why it turns transparent in the first place. I have the "transparent icons" theme unchecked in winterboard too. The icons become solid again after a quick respring but it still gets really annoying.

I know it's not such a huge deal but the fact that I have been searching around for a solution to this issue and have gotten anywhere makes the whole thing so frustrating!!

Sorry, I would have put up some screenshots to better show my dilemma but I'm doing this on my iPhone right now and don't think it's possible.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

****BUMP FOR HELP!!****

Ok I took some screenshots and posted some pictures of whats going on here so that someone can better understand the problem with my phone.

Heres what it looks like normally before rearranging the icons:

This is what is looks like after I hold down the ********** icon and move over to the end of the row(causing the "settings" and "wikiamo" app to rearrange as well) notice that they have become transparent, are still wiggling, and have the delete badge on them:

This is after clicking the home button so that the icons can lock in place. The three icons (settings, wikiamo, and **********) are still transparent and only turn back to normal after a respring:

Last edited by redline11786; 12-11-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost