+ Reply
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iSpazio Repository in Cydia

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
...
  1. #1
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default iSpazio Repository in Cydia
    I'm new here so please bear with me.

    Attempted to install: ispaziorepo.com to Cydia on my iPhone 3G handset, received the following ‘error messages’:
    sub process /bin/bzip2 – returned error code (2)

    http://ispaziorepository.com – host unreachable then Cached Failure – this pop-up occurred twice

    followed by this pop-up message:

    ERROR REFRESHING DATA

    GPG error: ispaziorepo.com The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA2

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepository.com/.Release.gpg – Host unreachable

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepo.co,/cydia/apt/./Packages.bz2 - Sub-process/bin/bzip2 returned error code 2

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepository.com/.Packagee.gz – Cached failure

    Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

    OK

    reloaded data – Return to Cydia
    Surely this isn’t good. Any clues anyone, please?

  2. #2
    iPhoneaholic SepticTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jepkmba View Post
    I'm new here so please bear with me.

    Attempted to install: ispaziorepo.com to Cydia on my iPhone 3G handset, received the following ‘error messages’:
    sub process /bin/bzip2 – returned error code (2)

    http://ispaziorepository.com – host unreachable then Cached Failure – this pop-up occurred twice

    followed by this pop-up message:

    ERROR REFRESHING DATA

    GPG error: ispaziorepo.com The following signatures were invalid: NODATA 1 NODATA2

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepository.com/.Release.gpg – Host unreachable

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepo.co,/cydia/apt/./Packages.bz2 - Sub-process/bin/bzip2 returned error code 2

    Failed to fetch
    http://ispaziorepository.com/.Packagee.gz – Cached failure

    Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

    OK

    reloaded data – Return to Cydia
    Surely this isn’t good. Any clues anyone, please?
    You will find a bin h of threads now asking this same Q and I posted one myself.

    I googled around and I'm getting the impression an updated repo isn't out yet. I know the change from time to time (beta formats) but just keep your eyes peeled for it.

    I installed what you have and get the exact same thing. It's not even listed in my sources. Oddly enough, I got some packages in my changes section from ISpazio. Weird. I installed a live aquarium as my lock screen background and it works great with Lockinfo.

    Just keep watching.

    Jon

  3. #3
    What's Jailbreak? xela71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Having the same problem for a while now, but seemed to work just now. Try it again. It will still give you the same pop-ups of "errors" but viola!, it's added to your sources.
    http://ispaziorepository.com

  4. #4
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    431
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 14 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xela71 View Post
    Having the same problem for a while now, but seemed to work just now. Try it again. It will still give you the same pop-ups of "errors" but viola!, it's added to your sources.
    http://ispaziorepository.com
    I just tried it again and same error messages and still not in my list of sources..

  5. #5
    iPhoneaholic SepticTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xela71 View Post
    Having the same problem for a while now, but seemed to work just now. Try it again. It will still give you the same pop-ups of "errors" but viola!, it's added to your sources.
    http://ispaziorepository.com
    Still acts up. I'm going to ssh into it and remove the repo. I have almost the same thing but it says ISpaziorepo.com.

  6. #6
    iPhoneaholic SepticTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    I went back into my file system by way of ssh and found 2 more Ispazio repo files. I found about a total of 4 and not all were in the same place.

    Now that they are all gone--Cydia loads very fast for me and no more annoying ERRORS....

  7. #7
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Ispaziorepo Error
    I've done all the above and now every time I go to add any repo source it starts back again saying the ispaziorepo error When I've already removed it by SSH anyone know why this happens cause Everytime I try to add a source I have to SSH and remove . So frustrated and
    A noob no doubt .
    Thanks for reading everyone
    Last edited by Unclefish416; 11-06-2010 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Miss spell

  8. #8
    iPhoneaholic SepticTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclefish416 View Post
    I've done all the above and now every time I go to add any repo source it starts back again saying the ispaziorepo error When I've already removed it by SSH anyone know why this happens cause Everytime I try to add a source I have to SSH and remove . So frustrated and
    A noob no doubt .
    Thanks for reading everyone
    You are absolutely sure you got them all?

    It was an annoying persistent issue for me. I thought I had found them all but I didn't.

    It didn't even show up anywhere in Cydia either-which frustrated me more.

    If you HAVE found them all, you may want to reboot. If it's still there, try a restore as new and re jb for a fresh Cydia.

    I've found an outdated repo just causes a bunch of slowdown and errors.

  9. #9
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Same Problem Still
    I have tried every use of the repository from ISPAZIO and I cannot get any of them to work today as of 11-25-10

  10. #10
    iPhoneaholic SepticTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPool72 View Post
    I have tried every use of the repository from ISPAZIO and I cannot get any of them to work today as of 11-25-10
    This has been an ongoing issue for a while now. I just gave up. Got sick of ssh'ing into phone to remove files related to that repo.

  11. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default default repos
    So I'm having the same problems with the ispazio repos, which is why i ended up here and reading this thread.

    for anyone who isn't already aware, the cydia default repositories aren't installed as Sources, but as Packages. to remove the ispazio repository, open Cydia, go to Manage > Packages, scroll down to iSpazio, tap on it, tap on modify and then select remove.

    for what it's worth, I've tried re-installing and removing/installing and neither have resolved the issue.

  12. #12
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Default hello
    write this link http://cydia.ispazio.com/
    Last edited by tikialinov; 02-12-2011 at 01:17 AM. Reason: wrong

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to tikialinov For This Useful Post:

    Tidge789 (03-06-2011)

  14. #13
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    write that link where??

  15. #14
    What's Jailbreak? xela71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Don't sweat it! The source doesn't work. But if you still want to try:
    Open Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit > Add then type the link on the window that opened.

  16. #15
    Green Apple trinigianetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    yeah that works, but there are some error codes, but I got what I was looking for (CallerID-format fix)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts