+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo help

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
im not sure if i've posted this in the correct section...sorry if i have, can a mod move it to the correct section. i have Lockinfo installed on my 3gs
    iPhone? More like MyPhone oldgit9's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Lockinfo help
    im not sure if i've posted this in the correct section...sorry if i have, can a mod move it to the correct section.

i have Lockinfo installed on my 3gs on ios4... i would like to have the background of the clock area, to be transparent.

i've tried to make the section_header.png, section_subheader.png and the LIInfoShadeCloseBG.png all transparent and i've also made them black. but for some reason, it's not worked. it's probably something i've done or not done. im also trying to remove the thin little line thats under the clock.

is there anyway that i can do this? can someone help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stimpy5050's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldgit9 View Post
    im not sure if i've posted this in the correct section...sorry if i have, can a mod move it to the correct section.

i have Lockinfo installed on my 3gs on ios4... i would like to have the background of the clock area, to be transparent.

i've tried to make the section_header.png, section_subheader.png and the LIInfoShadeCloseBG.png all transparent and i've also made them black. but for some reason, it's not worked. it's probably something i've done or not done. im also trying to remove the thin little line thats under the clock.

is there anyway that i can do this? can someone help me?
    Assuming you are using LockWeather, you need to remove UILCDBackground.png. I reuse the standard clock background.
    LockInfo - Unlock your information. Info Cydia

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy5050 For This Useful Post:

oldgit9 (10-13-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone oldgit9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy5050 View Post
    Assuming you are using LockWeather, you need to remove UILCDBackground.png. I reuse the standard clock background.
    cheers mate...that worked a treat. but it did take me (or should i say WinSCP) some time to find the file. as it was not in any of my system files. in the end, i found it in a theme that i had floating around on winterboard.

thanks again

oldgit9