+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help on SBSettings

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I updated my iPhone 3GS to 4.0.2. One of the main reasons I jailbroke my phone was SBSettings. For me, the update seems to have affected SBSettings. First, I can
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Need help on SBSettings
    I updated my iPhone 3GS to 4.0.2. One of the main reasons I jailbroke my phone was SBSettings. For me, the update seems to have affected SBSettings. First, I can no longer put my phone in airplane mode. I read that this was a known issue, but I was wondering if it has been fixed now. Secondly, when I try to rearrange my toggles, the order of the toggles can not be saved. I'm not sure why this is.

When I had a problem with Iconoclasm, I deleted the plist (from the restored file) information that was associated with it. This solved the problem. However, I don't know which file is equivalent for SBSettings or if deleting this (or these) file(s) will solve the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DanTheManMS's Avatar
    Thanks

After rearranging your icons, make sure to tap the "Move Rows" button again before quitting the app and letting it Respring. It wasn't saving my icon configuration either until I did this.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't use the airplane toggle either. It is frustrating too because that is the main reason I use SBsettings.