+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icon Movement for App Junkies on iOS 4.x

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I lamented the inability to use MultiIconMover on iOS 4.x. I am a confessed app junkie and I recently found that I have 712 apps on my phone (it's for
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Icon Movement for App Junkies on iOS 4.x
    I lamented the inability to use MultiIconMover on iOS 4.x. I am a confessed app junkie and I recently found that I have 712 apps on my phone (it's for my kids...really). In case you are like me, restoring your iPhone is a bear when you have that many apps. You might find Infinidocks very helpful in organizing your apps. Just empty the dock and fill them with apps that belong to one folder and then dump them into the folder when you are ready. It's not free like MultiIconMover is, but it has a couple of good uses.

Another good organizing tool that just came out is FolderEnhancer. It's also a paid Cydia, but well worth it. It allows subfolders, horizontal scrolling and Iconoclasm arrangement. I don't mean to sound like an advertisement for these two programs. I'm just glad that organizing my icons are going faster and I wanted to share this with anyone who had difficulty organizing their multitude of icons.

Update: I stand corrected. MultiIconMover was not compatible with 4.1, but was 4.0.x compatible. However, as of today, it might even be compatible with 4.1.
    Last edited by Curious D; 10-08-2010 at 08:59 PM.