Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3rd party apps for downloading/listening to podcasts?

Default 3rd party apps for downloading/listening to podcasts?
    I have a problem with the built-in functionality for playing podcasts on my IPT 3G. I'm running IOS 4.0 but I've had the problem on all 3.x.x versions too. The problem was there before jailbreaking so that isn't the issue. Essentially I sync my iPod to one machine but also connect it to a second, whenever I connect it to the second machine it wipes out the length of any podcasts IE: The length is "--:--", they play fine but seeking through them or using the 30s rewind function causes them to start again which is incredibly annoying.

So anyway, I'm looking for a 3rd party client and I tried postcaster from cydia but it's terrible? It looks nothing like the screenshot, you can't tell what is being downloaded or what has been downloaded podcasts that I downloaded seem to disappear and need to be redownloaded (but I only find this out when I have no connection at the time). Is this a problem with IOS 4.0, my device or just the app? The screenshot in cydia looks great but the actual app looks nothing like it. Are there any other alternatives? Preferably free but if it's a really good app I don't mind spending some cash for something that just works.

I don't like bumping but there have been no replies in almost 5 days. Are there no apps for downloading and playing podcasts?