Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is the ModMyI Repo Down Or Overwhelmed?

Default Is the ModMyI Repo Down Or Overwhelmed?
    I purchased 4 apps via Rock that are all from Intelliborn -- tLert, MyWi 4.0, Intelliscreen, and Intellidial.

With the recent switch from Rock to Cydia, I tried to download the recent updates for these four programs from Cydia (instead of Rock where I normally got them).

Initially, I started getting a "size mismatch" error and it wouldn't download the programs.

Now, it seems to start to "run", but nothing downloads.

I'm getting an error when it tries to download the latest info for the apt.modmyi.com repo - I'm assuming this is being caused by an overwhelming # of people downloading updates. I had the problem last night and still having it this morning.

This was always another benefit of having Rock AND Cydia - was an alternate repo to download files. Does Intelliborn still have a repo to get their latest updates?

I have support e-mails into Rock and Cydia, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,285 Times in 7,011 Posts

Ya its down right now, nothing we can do but wait unfortunately

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

ericgoldy (09-12-2010), Skunkie-71 (09-12-2010)

Just to be clear -- I'm getting an error on the "refreshing data" screen.

Failed to Fetch:
    http://apt.modmyi.com/dists/stable/release.gpg Host Unreachable

and

Failed to fetch.
    http://apt.modmyi.com/dists/stable.m...slation-en.bz2 Cached Failure.

Any ideas?

Thanks x98 - as long as I'm not alone

Obviously - not encouraging on the day they announced the merge with Rock......
    Last edited by ericgoldy; 09-12-2010 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Read the forums. Your not the only one. Just be patient.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

Skunkie-71 (09-12-2010)

Thanks

I too am getting the same error.
    Was gonna upload a screenshot of the error as i was gonna be the 2nd post on this thread but after i refreshed the page just before posting i can now see that others have posted telling us to wait for the repo to go up again.

Thank you for the answer i have spent hours looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by ericgoldy View Post
    I purchased 4 apps via Rock that are all from Intelliborn -- tLert, MyWi 4.0, Intelliscreen, and Intellidial.

With the recent switch from Rock to Cydia, I tried to download the recent updates for these four programs from Cydia (instead of Rock where I normally got them).

Initially, I started getting a "size mismatch" error and it wouldn't download the programs.

Now, it seems to start to "run", but nothing downloads.

I'm getting an error when it tries to download the latest info for the apt.modmyi.com repo - I'm assuming this is being caused by an overwhelming # of people downloading updates. I had the problem last night and still having it this morning.

This was always another benefit of having Rock AND Cydia - was an alternate repo to download files. Does Intelliborn still have a repo to get their latest updates?

I have support e-mails into Rock and Cydia, but thought I'd post here to see if anyone else is having this issue.
    I jailbroke my iPhone 3G running firmware 4.1 this morning. I bought Intelliscreen from Rock store earlier. So today I tried to install it from Cydia but getting size missmatch error. Is there any solution available now?

Same thing is happening to me today... kind of. No size mismatch error, or any error at all for that matter. It just goes about 3%, and freezes, it's still running but it just doesn't go anywhere. No errors, the phone is still usable, etc, etc, it just seems to stop downloading.