+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Resupported + NetFlix == Fail

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
3GS, 3,1,3, NetFlix + Resupported + Resupported SBSettings Toggle == Fail. YouTube works .. other videos work .... but ... With NetFlix, the resupported dialogue box "Display on TV /
    Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Resupported + NetFlix == Fail
    3GS, 3,1,3, NetFlix + Resupported + Resupported SBSettings Toggle == Fail.

YouTube works .. other videos work .... but ...

With NetFlix, the resupported dialogue box "Display on TV / Yes/No" appears on the iPhone when the movie starts and can not be set or dismissed. The dialogue box should not even appear since the toggle is set

Note: Same problem without the toggle
    Last edited by Mes; 08-31-2010 at 07:17 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Resupported Trouble with Netflix as well
    Anyone figure this one out?

I've been having the same problem, I bought the most recent version of Resupported and while it works perfectly with most videos it gives trouble with Netflix, the "Display on TV" flashes but I'm unable to click on it, then gets stuck in the background. (this is when I try without TVout2)

With TVOut2 the question stays long enough to click on it, but it will not display on the TV. Btw, the toggle is not doing its job in these situations, the toggle is supposed to prevent the question from popping up.

Strangely enough, I had Netflix working with the iapd mod & TVOut2 (except for the eventual crashing, 15-30min in) but Resupported 1.20-1 somehow stops the iapd from making it work, while Resupported 1.0 works fine with the iapd (when I remove the iapd and leave 1.0 it will not work).

Any ideas how this could be solved? Talked to Phoenix but he doesn't have Netflix or the source code anymore for iOS 3... so that seems like a dead end.
    Is it a problem with the Netflix app? The Resupported Toggle? Resupported itself? Why do we need the "Display on TV" anyway?

iPhone 2g 3.1.3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unplug ur phone while selecting the movie, plug it in once it syarts