Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wi-Fi Sync feature request - sync from iPhone

Default Wi-Fi Sync feature request - sync from iPhone
    Would be nice if I can trigger the sync from the iPhone, not just from iTunes.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

Thanks

If I am reading you post correctly..you can
    I can be anywhere in my house and just run wifisync on my phone itunes will auto open and sync on my pc
    R.

Don't you have to physically go to your PC/Mac and click the Sync/Apply button? I am looking to be able to trigger the sync from my iPhone, not the PC/Mac. Doable?

When the iPhone and my Mac pair up, all I see on the iPhone is the message "You may close the app after the sync" (rough paraphrase). No buttons to tap or anything.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

Thanks

I only have a pc here but should be the same thing make sure in itunes you have it setup so that it automaticly syncs connected devices..if you plug the iphone into to your usb itunes should auto sync without having to click apply.. check that your does this if not you may have to either enable it in itunes or uncheck a box that says prevent ipods,iphones ipads from syncing automaticly..

When I open up wifisync on my iphone 4 itunes opens without me touching the computer and syncs the phone I do not need to have any manual input on the computer.. when you have that working you can disable backups in wifisync on the desktop also if required.
    Last edited by g0sbv; 08-19-2010 at 02:02 AM.