+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MxTube Won't Play HD Videos?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
MxTube is now for iOS4. When I search for videos and choose them it has 3 download choices: High Definition, High Quality, Low Quality. Of course I chose HD. When
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default MxTube Won't Play HD Videos?
    MxTube is now for iOS4. When I search for videos and choose them it has 3 download choices: High Definition, High Quality, Low Quality. Of course I chose HD. When it finished downloading, I press to play the video but the media player comes up and exits the video immediately... Is HD supported by certain devices or something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    MxTube is now for iOS4. When I search for videos and choose them it has 3 download choices: High Definition, High Quality, Low Quality. Of course I chose HD. When it finished downloading, I press to play the video but the media player comes up and exits the video immediately... Is HD supported by certain devices or something?
    I'll have to test this when I get home, but as far as I know, MX Tube does not work with IOS 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a 3GS ON 4.0.1. and the HD option works for me. I downloaded a Tiesto video in HD. Maybe try a respring if you haven't already.