Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: psx4all eboot Support

Default psx4all eboot Support
    I Did some searches but couldn't find any info on this topic.

As you may have seen, psx4all now supports PSP formatted PSX files (eboot.PBP)

This works out great for me as all my PSX backups are already in eboot.PBP format.

I tried adding some of my eboots to: var/mobile/media/roms/psx/eboot.PBP and found that is the only way for psx4all to recognize it. However when staring up psx4all and going threw the list of games, the game tile shows up as eboot.PBP not the actual game title. That works out great if you only have One eboot. However what am I to do if I want to add more than one game?

I tried adding a folder with game title such as var/mobile/media/roms/psx/Ridge Racer/eboot.PBP and nothing shows up.

Has anyone figured out a way to add more than one PSX eboot? Is there a way to get the game title to show rather than having it just say eboot.PBP on the game list menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Yo View Post

Has anyone figured out a way to add more than one PSX eboot? Is there a way to get the game title to show rather than having it just say eboot.PBP on the game list menu?

Not 1 response huh? Doesn't anyone use psx4all?

Anyhow, since I figured it out a solution on my own, I suppose I'll answer my own question in case others try to search the same topic.

Just rename each EBOOT.PBP file to GameName.PBP

EG: Ridge Racer's EBOOT.PBP would be re named "Ridge Racer.PBP"

That will allow the psx4all emulator to read the file correctly as well as display the correct game title on the menu screen.

thanks man!, i just started to mess around on psx4all on my iphone4 and was looking for this answer