+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo by David Ashman Question

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hello, i'm new here so please forgive me if i posted in the wrong section. I downloaded the newest Lockinfo for my iPhone 4 and I have a few questions
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lockinfo: Custom Plugin?
    Hello, i'm new here so please forgive me if i posted in the wrong section. I downloaded the newest Lockinfo for my iPhone 4 and I have a few questions about customizing it.

I don't use the native SMS and Mail apps, but Lockinfo integrates that as part of the default plugins (which I have already disabled). Is it possible for me to add custom apps into the plugin list? For example, instead of using default Mail app, I use mBox Mail, and instead of default SMS app, I use Textfree. I'd like to get notifications on these two apps.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by fayte7523; 08-10-2010 at 01:32 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no one knows?

Thanks

I don't think there is. I'm going to move this thread to the native apps forum for more visibility.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so i guess i have to go thru David Ashman and hope that he makes such plugins for mBox mail and textfree?

By the way, is there a specific thread dedicated to Lockinfo so David Ashman can see?

^^^^^
    Last edited by fayte7523; 08-10-2010 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please let us know what you find out because I use Mbox as well and it seems as though the MAIL plugin will not support it. I've been having to use the notifications plugin for the time being.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mesojdm View Post
    Please let us know what you find out because I use Mbox as well and it seems as though the MAIL plugin will not support it. I've been having to use the notifications plugin for the time being.
    doubt there's going to be a solution unless the author decides to put in the mbox plugin. Tried to reach him through tweeter but he ignored. Guess he doesn't care what customers want...