+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quickreply for SMS on iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by mr117 The biggest issue I have now is that the first letter I type in Reply does not show, so I end up getting the second letter
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    The biggest issue I have now is that the first letter I type in Reply does not show, so I end up getting the second letter of the word and then have to go back and fix it. I've been trying to tap the first letter twice, but that doesn't always work.
    This is my issue as well. I've enjoyed this app forever, and I would keep using it, but this might make me switch to something else (Tlert?). Any resolution?

I know he's not updating anymore, but incidentally my settings show I'm still running v1.6.3 even though I've downloaded 1.6.4 several times. Did the info in settings just not get changed?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TechJunky View Post
    This is my issue as well. I've enjoyed this app forever, and I would keep using it, but this might make me switch to something else (Tlert?). Any resolution?

I know he's not updating anymore, but incidentally my settings show I'm still running v1.6.3 even though I've downloaded 1.6.4 several times. Did the info in settings just not get changed?
    Are you downloading through Rock or Cydia? Rock currently has the "newest" version of it, which says 1.6.5 on the download, but 1.6.4 on the settings screen. Also, if you didn't notice - when you download 1.6.4, it says 1.6.3; that's because (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I remember the developer tweeting that he got lazy updating the number

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by f3nd3rmus1c View Post
    Are you downloading through Rock or Cydia? Rock currently has the "newest" version of it, which says 1.6.5 on the download, but 1.6.4 on the settings screen. Also, if you didn't notice - when you download 1.6.4, it says 1.6.3; that's because (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I remember the developer tweeting that he got lazy updating the number
    I'm using the paid version from cydia. I downloaded again just to make sure, but while it's downloading it says it's installing 1.6.4-3. And the settings screen still says 1.6.3.

Regardless, I just found a conflict. The problem of missing the first letter disappears when I uninstall Quick Dismiss. Now I can't live without that sooooo....what to do?

Thanks

Interesting that QuickDismiss is the culprit to the blank first letter. That is the ONLY issue I'm having with QuickReply. But QD is the app I use all the time, I might only get a text or two a day. I get lots of alerts. It's a bummer, man.
    Senior

Thanks

he said whoever bought it will get a refund. i emailed him all my info about a week ago, i'm still waiting...

although, i did remove quick and installed bitesms, never been happier.
    my only thing is i wish bitesms was an addon [like quick] and not a whole app on its own.
    Air/4/3GS/Touch

Thanks

Refunds ONLY to purchasers in the last month, is how I read it.
    Senior

Thanks

true, which included me, but idk..
    i dont care really, its only $3.00.. but still.
    Air/4/3GS/Touch

Thanks

Me, too, but I got more than a year out of it. Just got Bite, hoping I like it.
    Senior

Thanks

I tried both quick/replies from cydia and the rock. Still have the same problem with double tap if I have more than 1 SMS mess. I just tried bite bug it's buggy too. I'm gonna jus stay with QR 4 now. The lockinfo is great but the stock SMS preview covers up the lockinfo preview. If there was a way to turn off iPhones default preview for jus the lockscreen I would be set! Any1 know if that's possible!?!?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All anger aside..... This is too bad. This was one of my favorite apps. Maybe #1. No, wait... Multiflow, then quickreply -

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12