+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible Unlock Revolution

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
downloaded invisible unlock revolution from rock and cannot for the life of me figure out how to use it??? yes i have winterboard... is there something i'm missing?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Invisible Unlock Revolution
    downloaded invisible unlock revolution from rock and cannot for the life of me figure out how to use it??? yes i have winterboard... is there something i'm missing?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ i have not tried it yet, but it could be that winterboard is not totally working with the i4 yet.
    kwickone I.T.H.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just downloaded it and its not working on my iPhone 3Gs 4.2.1 so if anyone can help i really want to get this one to work! or any other alternative take lock-screen that works on 4.x. All the ones I can find don't get rid of that dim at the bottom of the lock-screen that shows up once you hide the slider.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok. I figured part of it out. The update to 4.2.1 changed the file locations and the app didn't catch up. You have to go through iFile or SSH to find the lockscreen image, save it to your photo album, then set it as your background from there. I have yet to figure out how to fix the passcode entry buttons or the fade at the bottom of the screen but I'll keep you posted on what I find.