Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo + Weather icons

Default Lockinfo + Weather icons
    Iphone 4, IOS 4.0, Jailbroken. Installed lockinfo and weathericons but nothing shows on lock screen but weather icon and temp plus city - no forecast. I've got all the right things turned on. I even tried katra based weather icons - katra crashed springboard. Any advice?

You must not have winterboard installed. Lockinfo make you go into safe mode when installed.
    iPhone 4 jailbroken ios 4.0.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Weathericon does not work with ios4 yet. I have LockInfo working pretty well (for the most part). There are some issues with the mail plugin (possibly missing subject or sender in list), and preview window does not scroll.

But it does work. The Lock Weather plugin seems to be ok as well, which does not use Weathericon.

FWIW, running on an i4 with ios 4.0.1.
    kwickone I.T.H.

I've got that plugin as well so it sounds as thou I need to wait for update. Everything else is
    working well. Cheers

The mail issue is enough for me to keep Lockinfo off my iPhone 4 for the time being. I was seeing the "no subject" and "no sender" stuff constantly, even with the mail plugin disabled.

Calendar and weather plugins were working great though.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I've been having the no sender mail issue since I had the phone on launch day!!
    Everything in lockinfo works fine for me apart from twitter and quickreply(that was updated today bit I'm yet to receive a text)

You can scroll in mail but you have to wait a couple seconds and you have to try it with two fingers at first. It will work though.

Odd, mail and text are working. Only issue weather icons.

Now I am having issues with lockdown, backgrounder needs update (I send any of my talk radio apps to background and the sound stops). Any other background apps out there?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone help me figure out why the weather section header icon is not lining up correctly on Lockinfo?

I can't figure it out. At night the moon is aligned, but the sun is the only one thats not correct!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Odd. Not seen that one. You u tried disabling it, then enabling?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I disabled it and it is fixed until the next respring!

And you've reinstalled?

Do you have any other programs running on your lockscreen?

my lock info works fine and does everything it used to on 3.0 apart from when you get a missed call you can't click on the number to ring back, it just makes it respring, any ideas on how to fix this?

Anyone know if there's a app to show weather on the status bar. Nothing seems to be working for iPhone 4. Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdvo View Post
    Anyone know if there's a app to show weather on the status bar. Nothing seems to be working for iPhone 4. Thanks.
    Not yet.
    The beta repo for li is up and running again
    david.ashman.com/beta/

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Can someone help me figure out why the weather section header icon is not lining up correctly on Lockinfo?

I can't figure it out. At night the moon is aligned, but the sun is the only one thats not correct!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mine does the same thing, it did it on my 3G as well. Never figured it out.

It seems that Lockinfo is still working out some kinks in iOS4. I was looking to switch from Intelliscreen to Lockinfo since there seems to be more customization support, but I think I'll hold off. I really like the feature on Intelliscreen where you can tap the clock to get a second page to show. Anyone have any thoughts on other options for getting info onto your lockscreen? Thanks!