+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't play ANY video in safari. Any help?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi. I have 3G ios4 jb with redsn0w and I don't know what I installed to make this happen but about a week ago I am unable to play any
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Can't play ANY video in safari. Any help?
    Hi. I have 3G ios4 jb with redsn0w and I don't know what I installed to make this happen but about a week ago I am unable to play any type of video in safari. This goes for ANY video file from YouTube, to tutorial videos from modmyi and other sites. When I go to play a video it says "failed to play the video!". After I first upgraded to ios 4 and jailbroke I could watch these video files but now I cannot. Please anyone, help? Thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you get any reply from anywhere? Coz m having the same issue now since I have upgraded to IOS 4 m having problems in playing videos pls help

Thanks

I had this problem, it was a result of tvout2 mirror which has not been made iOS4 compatible yet. If you have this app on your phone, remove it and see if the problem resolves. If you don't have this app on your phone, there may be another unsupported app on your system which is causing the problem. I discovered the tvout2 problem by trial & error of removing apps.

Aaron

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yea i tried everything. deleted all apps which would have the tv out option along with some others just to be safe. I also checked my stock ipod settings to make sure that was set correctly also. I just cannot figgure it out. I may have to restore. Thanks for your help though. I'm gonna do a bit more searching befor i do restore though.