+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Calendar Sync

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I was looking on the net for ways to sync my iPhone calendar with my Google calendar and found "Nemus Sync". But the app. is old I think, and according
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone Calendar Sync
    I was looking on the net for ways to sync my iPhone calendar with my Google calendar and found "Nemus Sync". But the app. is old I think, and according to the latest changes the last firmware for the app. is OS 2.2 or something like that. I was just wondering if anyone else had a better app. or knew if I was just doing something wrong?

I don't want another calendar app. because all of my info. is alread programmed into my iPhone calendar and I don't want to have to redo everything.

Thanks In Advance!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    iphone can automatically sync the internal calendar with google calendar.

Check here for the tutorial: Google Sync for your phone

regards

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elite1967 For This Useful Post:

TyvekNomex (07-12-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for the fast response elite1967 I appreciate it.

I did do this before I posted but I didn't do it right, I found that I just wasn't patient enough. But again what I'm not seeing is all of my calendar information on my iPhone to sync to my google calendar. I was thinking that all the info. on my phone would appear on my google calendar so I wouldn't have to rewrite everything. Am I missing something again?

Again, Thanks You!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TyvekNomex View Post
    Thanks for the fast response elite1967 I appreciate it.

I did do this before I posted but I didn't do it right, I found that I just wasn't patient enough. But again what I'm not seeing is all of my calendar information on my iPhone to sync to my google calendar. I was thinking that all the info. on my phone would appear on my google calendar so I wouldn't have to rewrite everything. Am I missing something again?

Again, Thanks You!
    TyvekNomex,
    I can't help more as I started from scratch with my iPhone, so I can't tell if any existing info could be sent to google calendar.

I would try the following: sync your iPhone calendar with Outlook (or iCal) and then import from Outlook (or iCal) into google calendar (merge). Maybe recurring events or anything not ordinary could fail, but the rest should work.

You can find several tutorials on the net about this.

Hope this helps.

Please return your experience for the communitity