Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Working Cydia(+RockApp) 4.0 Apps

@m.catamount

Thanks for directing me to the mobile terminal download! Got it working on my 3GS on iOS4, awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by m.catamount View Post
    I have working:

5 Icon Dock

SBSettings

MobileTerminal - Downloaded from Downloads - mobileterminal - Project Hosting on Google Code (its "unstable" but works absolutely fine for me in ios4)

APTBackup

iTeleport

The Crack Store

All of my sources that I had on 3.1.2 are also working fine

/You guys do great things here.
    iTeleport is an appstore app right?
    MobileTerminal will stand as non working until the Cydia version works.
    Crack store is nothing we discuss here.

WinterBoard - isn't that one working now with the new version?
    Last edited by theplague; 06-25-2010 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can confirm that sbsettings is still buggy. It won't open in apps only on the home screen.

CategoriesSB has been updated for iOS 4.0!

as for sbSettings to get it working in apps assign the from screen bottom activation method to SBSettings! others may work but i personally like the from screen Bottom!

This is a more comprehensive table of apps and their status.

I'm having trouble with dtunes. It plays files instead of downloading them, and says I don't have permission to modify the downloads folder, even though the permissions are at 0755.

Push doctor is working

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by jonat View Post
    Thanks!
    Last edited by theplague; 06-28-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have successfully updated my 32 GB 3GS unlocked and jaibroken iPhone to version 4.0, and I noticed that there is an now a app called TrustMe, however it does not appear on the springboard. I have done a search and an icon shows up that looks like a square with a gray line accross it. I have clicked on it and the screen goes black for a second and the phone goes back to the springboard. Does anyone know what this app is and what is it supposed to do?

anyone know if and when Notifier (reminder) will be updated? also does anyone else have the problem with sbsetings and swiping on the lock screen?

when i am in the lockscreen i can swipe to access sbsettings

Green Apple
    Thanks
    this thread is giving me second thoughts on whether i want iOS4 or not

sbsentting still bloking edge and 3g data

Quote Originally Posted by randyj04 View Post
    sbsentting still bloking edge and 3g data
    How? Explain.
    Once having it installed you can't use them?

what happen to the sinfuliphone repo?? its miussing states that its a legacy repo??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, ill wait ..Im keeping my 3.1.2 works perfect on my 3gs 32g.

execpt for a couple of things not working cydia wise, i would say the upgrade to 4.0 is worth it

Well.....i needed the multitask option for TOMTOM to keep alive when i get a call while driving.
    This was my only reason to upgrade to IOS 4.0
    Tomtom is ok now and comes back after the call but i lost MANY good applications:
    - MXTUBE
    - Mobile Terminal (GRRRRRR)
    - 5 row keyboard (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
    - and many others.....

i guess after some time, theses apps will become 4.0 compatible. i really hope coz i need them

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jonat View Post
    Is anyone updating this anymore??? Most of the info in that spreadsheet is outdated!

For example, IconSupport was updated a few days ago for iOS4, and i'm curious if that allowed a few icon tweaks to function on iOS4... Like FCSB, MultiIconMover, Infinidock... All of which I use, and I wont upgrade to iOS4 until at least FCSB & Infinidock are working.

Iconoclasm for iOS4 was also released... but nobody seems to be talking about any of this compatibility stuff around here anymore!
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 07-28-2010 at 02:02 PM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The real location for the wiki for that page has been hacked. Looks like a lost cause I guess.

Multiiconmover is working in the last version i got with iOS4. On the other hand, Snowcover Pro isn't working for me and crashes to safe mode if i try to install it. Is there any alternative out there to use gestures on the lockscreen to control music? Since i've been reading everywhere and the author said he's not gonna update it.

Also, where should i post a way to de-activate multitasking on iPod Touch 3G in iOS4? Thanks in advance.
    ___

Life, the ultimate adventure!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast