Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: gpSPhone on 3.1.3?

Default gpSPhone on 3.1.3?
    Im on an iphone 3g with 3.1.3 jailbroken (obviously). Well I just bought gpsphone and got the bios and some roms and all that installed. Whenever I go to play one it goes to the screen with the buttons but no game loads and then it crashes to home screen after like 10 seconds. Is this just a problem with 3.1.3 not being supported yet? And if so is there a fix coming?

What program did you jailbreak with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually got it working by using blackrain. It was jailbreaked with pwnagetool which was the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummr View Post
    I actually got it working by using blackrain. It was jailbreaked with pwnagetool which was the issue.
    Yeah the same thing happened to me. It's not a very well-known issue that took me a while to figure out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been trying to run blackra1n on my iPhone 3g 3.1.3, but after it says done, wait for reboot, it never reboots itself and just displays a black screen. How'd you guys get it working?

I have the same problem (however I'm running on 3.1.2). If I re-jailbreak with blackra1n, won't I lose everything that's on the iPhone? I have like 110 apps on it and iTunes won't back them up for some reason, so if that's the case then screw gpSPhone...

i might just wait for the bios update til then i m usin VBA emulator for computer

Try either reinstalling the bios then reboot or rejailbreaking with spirit