+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pushr problem - no account info is needed?!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Dear all, Recently, I've installed Pushr in my Iphone. When I run this app, only one button "Push to Flickr" is shown. After I press this button, it shows "Please
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Pushr problem - no account info is needed?!
    Dear all,

Recently, I've installed Pushr in my Iphone. When I run this app, only one button "Push to Flickr" is shown. After I press this button, it shows "Please wait" and a progress bar. I know it is uploading the pics in my camera roll.

The problem is I haven't fill in my account information in the whole process, I do not know where are the photos on the Flickr page. I am confused.

Anyone tell me where can I fill in my account information so that it will upload to my account?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

i had the same problem. It didn't even finish uploading the pics or whatever, it crashed and went back to the Springboard.

This was the 2nd time I ran it. The first time, it said "Pushr needs your permission to upload pics.." blabla, then when I clicked Yes it froze my phone. I needed to hard reset.

Because it was a Flickr solution it got 2 strikes but normally apps get one with me. Crashes are ok but if it freezes the phone where I need to hard reset the app is deleted.

I am going to try the Flickr.app next.. but I can't find it anywhere, Installer.app right now doesn't have it in the list.
    <madrussian> in russia, you dont remove installer.app, it removes you!

Thanks

i tried out iflickr before and it froze my iphone so i uninstalled it., never used it again. -thats probably why its gone.