+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Akai MPC-500 Drum Machine / Sampler

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i started this app wayyyyyyyy back last year. and finished it all except for the multi touch. then as time passed started other things. then sdk came out and had
    the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

i started this app wayyyyyyyy back last year. and finished it all except for the multi touch. then as time passed started other things.
    then sdk came out and had a nice wrapped for multitouch so i figured id use it, never knew there was code for multi touch right under my nose (pocket guitar)
    whatever. when i get time ill get back to it. alittle too much to do atm.
    i could always just ***** and complain, since it seems to be the norm around here.

Thanks

Oh noes you banned me from you video app for a quote, nice job!

ear User: dezign999, you're account has failed out troll check and has been blocked from registration, and your serial number xxxxxx and affiliated ip address's have also been blocked.
    So you're gonna throw punches and run off with donations like a coward? Comes as no surprise. I didn't even make any posts on your blog, just quoted Tinman, a well respected user in the community. It was an eye opener to see him berate you like that, even back then before all this uShow drama. Sorry you can't man up and take ANY critique.

whatever. when i get time ill get back to it. alittle too much to do atm.
    i could always just ***** and complain, since it seems to be the norm around here.
    Or you could continue to post BS in the hopes you can bump threads and keep people's hopes up while your donation button gets another round of clicks, just like when you sent everyone an email for the video recorder saying "You'll be given priority placement for donating."

So how many donations did you wrangle in that time? As many as you have here saying you'll add a save feature to the drum machine? I'll admit, I bit, I thought I'd get priority placement for uShow, but instead I've been banned, OH NOES!!!

Seriously, take the B out of your name, you're better known as a "DrunknAss" because nothing better explain your antics here at totally abusing the purpose of the PayPal Donation button. No other developer has worked the donation button as you have, furthermore they all have something to show before they start asking for hand outs. You want to fire back and say you're not asking? Then why the hell would the first post here have a donation button and why would you mention users get priority consideration for uShow registration? Hell, I've hosted my own repo with my own content for the community for nearly a year now, get 3 million hits a month and not once have I asked for a hand out to cover my bandwidth expenses, you on the other hand, one POC a bevy of mockups and a donation button on every page.

Honestly, if Layton was such a bad guy, why is his Showtime a featured app in installer? Oh, I know why, he actually produces apps AND helps the community, he doesn't just ask for handouts...

Seriously, DrunknDramaQueen ftl.
    Last edited by x999x; 05-14-2008 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks

hahaha! cry baby, wahhhhhhh

Thanks

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Aaron Alexander <[email protected]> wrote:

hahahahaha, i bet youre real tough?!?! haha
    does your dad fight in the ufc? HAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Nope, I'm a man, I fight when the opportunity presents itself.

Paradise valley is just a stones throw away, I'd take great pleasure in showing you how to be a man. Perhaps all your references to parents and people being kids reflects upon your own issues with your upbringing and childhood.

Its about time you learn that every action has a opposite reaction.

Just man the **** up.

Thanks

[RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post

Thanks

^^^ Some threads on MMi have me feeling like him.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345