+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Einstein

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a port of the Einstein emulator to the iPhone. Einstein emulates a MessagePad 2100. Now before you scoff at me,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Einstein
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a port of the Einstein emulator to the iPhone. Einstein emulates a MessagePad 2100. Now before you scoff at me, I still use my Newton however, the design of the iPhone (size, shape, everything) beats the Newton hands down (duh!). However, I still use my Newton for some tasks and there is whole lot of apps for it. Plus, if you've read about it, Paul Guyot (the developer) is designing a special app called relativity which will allow NewtonOS to communicate with the native hardware. This will allow the NewtonOS to have color (the OS supports color, but Apple killed off the Newton, the next generation of Newtons would've had it, Apple just never took advantage of it.), WiFi, Bluetooth, and even make phone calls. If someone could do this I could finally stop using that brick of a machine.

Thanks
    Kevin

P.S. I would do it myself but the toolchain is only for OS X intel.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Maybe you should talk to Paul Guyot about this? Buy him an iPhone, that might help too. Developers love freebies...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i actually did email him. And no I can't buy him an iPhone. Look all you have to do is compile it and i can make a googl code page or something