Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What ever happened to that app that switched phone calls between network and WiFi?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default What ever happened to that app that switched phone calls between network and WiFi?
    I saw an app demo'd about a year ago that would seamlessly switch calls from cellular to WiFi if the signal was better. I haven't seen much reporting on that app. Anyone know whatever happened to it?

Thanks.

Jon

Thanks

That's iCall. It's sad with what's going on with them. Any negative review on their facebook page they delete. They deleted mine.
    I'm sure they're fed up of me by now.
    It started off as a great app then they started charging my credit card for service I don't receive. Everytime I try to set up an account on the iPhone, they give me an account with only a password and no username and charge me for it. I did this 3 times thinking it was an error only to have it showed up in my credit card statement. I sent two emails and have not heard from them since!
    It'a really a pity. Because I was only able to use it fpr like a month before it started sucking. But it was great for that month!
    SMS: OK
    MMS: OK
    YouTube: OK
    Maps: OK
    GPS: Frikkin Awesome!!!
    iTunes Music Store: OK
    AppStore: OK
    Cydia: Speedy

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I just was on the website. It sounds like you have to use their phone number in order to get it to work.

In my home, I do not get good cellular reception. I wanted to be able to answer a call to my iphone and transfer it over to my wifi for better reception.

It seems that this app only works if you are using their phone number. is that true?