Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lock Calendar problem

Default Lock Calendar problem
    It has been working fine for about a week with no problems. Not sure what happened but now it wont work. All it will display is "no calendar entries". I have uninstalled and rebooted several times. Any ideas?

I had this problem and I fixed it by going into Settings, turn LockCalendar Off, exit Settings, reboot, and finally setting it back to On.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I tried that it still does not work. Thanks

I'm having the exact same problem unfortunately. Lock Calendar has been working perfectly for months (love it!) and then all of a sudden it stopped working. It now only shows "no calendar entries" even though should be a substantial number of them.

I've tried multiple combinations of turning it on/off, removing it, reinstalling it, and resetting the phone and nothing seems to work. Of note, the "Calendars" screen in the Lock Calendars setting tab shows my three calendars but they're all ghosted out and I can't turn them on/off.

Any ideas?

For those who have this problem, I just solved mine by removing Lock Calendar, removing/deleting my calendar which synchs with Exchange, resetting the iPhone, re-adding my calendar from the Exchange server, and then reinstalling Lock Calendar.

Everything is now working as it should be.

i'm also having some trouble. it is crashing winterboard pretty frequently. i have added one program every few weeks to make sure everything is stable, and it frequently crashes. There seems to be no predictable cause. i also have elert and tlert from RockYourPhone installed however, which i know are notorious for being buggy. maybe they don't work well together.

does anybody else have this problem (With or without elert/tlert)?

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I had this problem and I fixed it by going into Settings, turn LockCalendar Off, exit Settings, reboot, and finally setting it back to On.
    thanks great i fixed it too

Got a lot of safemode crashes with tlert / lockcalendar. To bad the tlert dev dissapeared cuz I did send him some syslogs etc hoping this would get resolved.