+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS Landscape QuickReply & QuickSend Coming soon...

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by bscott05 is it finlly working now that the official dev team sent out there jailbreak through redwn0w? are all the MSHOOKFUNCTIONS working? So i downloaded irealquicksms and
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bscott05 View Post
    is it finlly working now that the official dev team sent out there jailbreak through redwn0w?
    are all the MSHOOKFUNCTIONS working?

So i downloaded irealquicksms and it is saying i do not have a valid serial. is this because i purchased irealsms on my old 3g and not my 3gs? Reznor9 can you help please? i NNEEEEEEEDDDD Ireal
    PM me your paypal email and your 3GS serial... I will get you going.
    And yes.. the mobile substrate update is live and iReal is wokring 100%

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

YES! Glad to have iReal back on my iPhone. I didn't mind purchasing another license since this app is the best of its kind.

There seems to be a few problems sometimes when switching to landscape quick reply/compose.

Also, is there ever going to be an option for new texts to hide behind older ones in quick reply? If I'm replying to one text and someone else texts me, I have to stop the first text to reply to the new one and then go back and finish the first one. It's kind of annoying.

It would be awesome if newer texts would hide behind older ones in order, so when you finished the oldest text, the next oldest would come up.

Those are the only complaints I have left for iReal for now.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Thanks

Im hoping to hit all these points eventually.. we have a loooong list of things we want to do.. but with only one dev, we have to prioritize and do what we can... little by little. I actually think lately we have been taking on too much.. we need to slow down and polish what is there. The app is stable, but there are small graphical glitches here and there and tweaks that need to happen to parts of the UI. We have something in the oven that we are working on, so you may see a slowdown in our updates for a couple weeks. LOL the last couple weeks we have seen updates almost daily with the betas and every couple days with the officials. 3.0 snuck up on us so fast... lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by €hR!$ View Post
    YES! Glad to have iReal back on my iPhone. I didn't mind purchasing another license since this app is the best of its kind.

There seems to be a few problems sometimes when switching to landscape quick reply/compose.

Also, is there ever going to be an option for new texts to hide behind older ones in quick reply? If I'm replying to one text and someone else texts me, I have to stop the first text to reply to the new one and then go back and finish the first one. It's kind of annoying.

It would be awesome if newer texts would hide behind older ones in order, so when you finished the oldest text, the next oldest would come up.

Those are the only complaints I have left for iReal for now.
    ^^ i second this!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    Im hoping to hit all these points eventually.. we have a loooong list of things we want to do.. but with only one dev, we have to prioritize and do what we can... little by little. I actually think lately we have been taking on too much.. we need to slow down and polish what is there. The app is stable, but there are small graphical glitches here and there and tweaks that need to happen to parts of the UI. We have something in the oven that we are working on, so you may see a slowdown in our updates for a couple weeks. LOL the last couple weeks we have seen updates almost daily with the betas and every couple days with the officials. 3.0 snuck up on us so fast... lol
    Yeah. Quick reply/compose messes up sometimes and shows off to the side, and sometimes doesn't let me tap the box to bring up the keyboard. I can deal with it for now because I just have to press the home button to hide it and tap the status bar to bring it back up.

Also, copy/paste sometimes doesn't work.

But this really sucks. iRealSMS is the main reason I jailbreak now, and I know I won't be able to upgrade to 3.1 right away to get MMS (hopefully) until the next jailbreak is out. If Apple gave us iRealSMS exactly the way it is (obviously fix the bugs, though) I would never jailbreak again. StatusNotifier is the only other app that comes close to making me want to jailbreak, and I don't understand why Apple doesn't pick up on at least that idea.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12