Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: activatemms2g?

iPhone? More like MyPhone DJ420a's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jetfuel495 View Post
    I will figure this out before the day is over... Or I'll have Mike figure it out. For Billy Mays' sake.
    If you figure this out....PLEEEEASE SHARE

Quote Originally Posted by xxbenbenxx View Post
    MMS APN field has to be the same as the Cellular Data (the first APN)
    for it to save the the MMS APN....
    wap.voicestream.com is for t-mobile make sure it's in both APN fields
    wap.voicestream.com is in both apn fields. However when I put it in the MMS apn field it will not stay.
    Last edited by Seephour; 06-28-2009 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seephour View Post
    wap.voicestream.com is in both apn fields. However when I put it in the MMS apn field it will not stay.
    it should stay if it's exactly the same in both fields.... :/

Well, my phone's stuck too .. Damn, now I need to re-install everything

Nevermind everything works with those settings. Edge and Sending and Recieving MMS. Glad to be done with this. Thank you.

-photo.jpg

Hmmm apparently it only works with unlocked phones. Is anyone locked to AT&T getting this to work?

Check this out, it says you have to have an unlocked iPhone in order to use this.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...g-ispazio.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone DJ420a's Avatar
    Thanks

We cant just unlock our phones just to be able to use this? Is their a downfall to this that Im not seeing?

When I get home, I'm unlocking.

I cant get it to save the settings either, im defo putting the right settings in im using the copy n paste method to copy from my cellular data to mms, and fillin in the other requested info, but when i exit and come back it dont keep the APN/USERNAME/PASSWORD info.

I dont understand why it wont save the info, let me create a picture message fine. but obviously wont send.

Any ideas?

help, i was dumb and installed it on my 3g, now it doesnt boot, anyone fix this? i dont want to restore.

I've done everything that you guys have said so far. I've tried installing it on the ispazio repo and the other one, but neither of them seem to be working. I don't have a cellular data network page. I've rebooted several times as well.
    I have had the same problem awhile ago, had swirlymms installed. what you need to do is uninstall swirlymms and get rid of it completely. u have to ssh ur phone and delete it completely. then reboot. u then should have the "cellular data network" option in /setting/general/network
    hope this helps

I've done everything that you guys have said so far. I've tried installing it on the ispazio repo and the other one, but neither of them seem to be working. I don't have a cellular data network page. I've rebooted several times as well.

This guy is a spamming n00b who just wants attention

Anyway I installed this package and now I'm forced to restore my iphone.

Jasim lunch at 4?

Nope. You must restore as it doesn't show in iTunes.

i have the camera icon showing up now but i cant get my MMS APN to save what i put in there so none of the pics actually send. i did go here: help.BenM.at to activate my tzones a while back. is it possible that is somehow stopping the MMS APN from saving? the MMSC and Proxy both saved fine and i was using copy/paste to get my cellular data APN to my MMS APN so i know that was the same

Quote Originally Posted by kidnamedmoe View Post
    help, i was dumb and installed it on my 3g, now it doesnt boot, anyone fix this? i dont want to restore.
    +1

Gotta restore boss

no choice

Quote Originally Posted by jiggyjae View Post
    +1

Gotta restore boss

no choice
    you serious? no way to get into the phone in DFU and remove files? i remember back in the ifuntastic days, you can browse files

Quote Originally Posted by sirganon View Post
    i have the camera icon showing up now but i cant get my MMS APN to save what i put in there so none of the pics actually send. i did go here: help.BenM.at to activate my tzones a while back. is it possible that is somehow stopping the MMS APN from saving? the MMSC and Proxy both saved fine and i was using copy/paste to get my cellular data APN to my MMS APN so i know that was the same
    hmm I'm having the exact same problem. it wont save the MMS APN in network setting

my problem is that it every mms fails. i have all the correct settings. here they are:

216.155.174.84/servlets/mms 216.155.165.50:8080 Wap.voicestream.com

i even tried:

mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc 216.155.165.50:8080 wap.voicestream.com

everything is sticking but when i go to send a message it just fails. i know i have MMS cuz i have the unlimited plan with tmobile and i use to be able to send MMS with Swirly which i uninstalled before installing this one the second time. i even changed the max rate from 9999 to blank and its still not sending the message. evidently i cant receive either. what are my options here? whats going on with it? anyone else having this problem?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast