Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PSX emaultor for iPhone.

Default PSX emaultor for iPhone.
    So I read about PSX4iPhone for iPhone 3GS and I'm seriously considering sending Zod $10 via PayPal to have access to this wonderful application. I've hesitant for a couple reasons. The main reasons is I'm worrying I'll send him the money and he will send me the files and I won't be able to get it to work. I've used gpSPhone so I'm somewhat familiar with installing the BIOS and getting ROMS. But I've never used a PSX emulator before. I've downloaded the BIOS files from some website. It was the number one hit when I searched "PSX BIOS Download" It was a .rar file then expanded into 11 .bin files. I also own FF7 and obtained what I think is the ROM for it. I'll gladly pay Zod for his work, I just want to make sure I can get it working. Below is a picture of the files.

yeh coz thats legal?

Follow the link I PMd you for the BIOS.

Put those in the same place as the BIOS you downloaded, DCIM. Zod will give you proper instructions once you email and pay him.

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    yeh coz thats legal?
    I bought and own a legit copy of FF7 so having a ROM backup is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    Follow the link I PMd you for the BIOS.

Put those in the same place as the BIOS you downloaded, DCIM. Zod will give you proper instructions once you email and pay him.
    Awesome thanks a lot WePhone.

Well, I donated some funds to Zod but I can't seem to find an ISO/IMG/BIN/Z ROM of FFVII (yes, I too own a copy).

The only one I found was a 7Z file which doesn't show up when I open the PSX app.

Any word on how I can either find one or get the ones I have to work?
    Last edited by Mepaphoros; 08-02-2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost