+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BeFree4iPhone?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
can anyone here help me setting this up. While trying this i encountered two problems, first i cant find the port fowarding thingy on my router page (im using verizon
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default BeFree4iPhone?
    can anyone here help me setting this up. While trying this i encountered two problems, first i cant find the port fowarding thingy on my router page (im using verizon fios) and also, when i logged in over wifi, no pictures came up. All it gave me was a blue page with 2 little question mark boxes. When i moved the mouse on my phone it moved on my computer but nothing was on the screen. Any ideas? oh yea, if anyone has verizon fios and could walk me through this that would be great!

one last thing, how safe is this program? Wouldnt you be disabling alot of security to get this to work?

thanks again!
    IpodLover77 @ Hofo

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

While I am not sure what this program is, it probably won't lower security by too much, unless a hacker wants to exploit that port that is open. As long as you have a firewall running on your PC to patch the hole that the router leaves open as a result, you should be fine.

Try looking at www.portforward.com for instructions on how to setup your router. Verizon FIOS has nothing to do with this (unless verizon supplies its own router)
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!