Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Working Cydia 3.0 Apps

Thanks

The only version I see is 2.0.3. What do I need to update to get 2.1.9?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwcoexec View Post
    The only version I see is 2.0.3. What do I need to update to get 2.1.9?
    you need to add his source: http://david.ashman.com/apt and once the source refreshes, do a search for weathericon. it should be at 2.1.9

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jtesnani For This Useful Post:

mwcoexec (06-30-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani View Post
    you need to add his source: http://david.ashman.com/apt and once the source refreshes, do a search for weathericon. it should be at 2.1.9
    Thanks! I'm up to 2.1.9, so I'm to the point where I get the ? in the status bar and over the icon of my choosing (Weather Channel App). I've tried the "override location" and everything to try and get it to work. Anyone have success?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwcoexec View Post
    Thanks! I'm up to 2.1.9, so I'm to the point where I get the ? in the status bar and over the icon of my choosing (Weather Channel App). I've tried the "override location" and everything to try and get it to work. Anyone have success?
    wish i could help you from this point but this is where i'm stuck as well. not sure why it's working for 2 other phones and not mine. funny thing is, I can change font on my phone and not the 2 other ones where weathericon works...

Thanks

Default Weathericon Working
    Mine seems to working now. Here is my settings page. Maybe we just had to give it time to update on whatever interval you set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0015.png  

Thanks

they updated backgrounder so it works now.
    Dont forget rename, i love that app i made siphon look like phone :P
    eiei doktor octagonapus blar D<

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Winterboard seems to not work completely for me, it changes the icons but not the background, i even tried two different themes tuned fist one off then second one on, now i have icons from both with still no background. Also has anyone got five icon dock working?

5 icon dock is working on my 3g. its on version 0.9.2924-1
    as far as winterboard, i had a 2g on 3.0 i had to pick a wall paper, then uninstall winterboard, then reinstall. its on 0.9.2939-1

FYI: Pandora Controls breaks tuner, iPod and Nike+.

tuner and iPod cut out after about 5-10 seconds of playing and crash when the phone is locked.

Nike+ refuses to find sensor in shoe.

Removing Pandora Controls and rebooting phone fixed issue.

i've tried to get stack working on my phone but it seems I can only download version 2.1 which causes my phone to respring in Safe mode when I launch something. Is there a special repo or something for stack 2.2?

edit1* also, ive noticed that when I install a new app or something, it will sometimes be installed on a new SB page even though there is an empty space on the first page. I'm not sure what would be causing this but it seems to only happen with apps I install from cydia/icy. Anyone else have this problem? I guess this isnt the place to be asking rly lol.
    Last edited by El Pared; 07-06-2009 at 11:18 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Anyone found a way to fix SBSettings freeze on install?

Just found out that if install through icy, it does not freeze

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Pared View Post
    i've tried to get stack working on my phone but it seems I can only download version 2.1 which causes my phone to respring in Safe mode when I launch something. Is there a special repo or something for stack 2.2?

edit1* also, ive noticed that when I install a new app or something, it will sometimes be installed on a new SB page even though there is an empty space on the first page. I'm not sure what would be causing this but it seems to only happen with apps I install from cydia/icy. Anyone else have this problem? I guess this isnt the place to be asking rly lol.
    You can't download Stack 2.2 from Cydia or Icy. You can download it from here:
    Download Stack 2.2 – Compatible with Firmware 3.0 |iSpazio

You'll have to install it manually via MobileTerminal. Just to warn you, Stack 2.2 isn't the greatest version. It never caused my phone to crash, but it does have a lot of bugs. You can donate to the developer and get the beta releases of 3.0 that are a lot better than 2.2. you can donate here:
    Stack
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

El Pared (07-06-2009)

thx, I might just do that :P

New here and fairly new to "Modding" Here is what is working and not for me.

I have a iPhone 3G I did the upgrade to 3.0 and then jailbroke it with RedSnow 7.2 So far I have added very few apps back as of yet.

iBlank
    Cydia
    Icy
    Spring Jumps
    Catagories
    Five Dock
    Five column
    Are all working

Winterboard does most everything I have tried right except changing out the keyboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Winterboard and the various keyboards to no avail.

Any thoughts?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to drgibson For This Useful Post:

NeoNightmareX (07-07-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by drgibson View Post
    Winterboard does most everything I have tried right except changing out the keyboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Winterboard and the various keyboards to no avail.

Any thoughts?
    Changing the keyboards in 3.0 isn't as simple as it was back in 2.x. I don't think anyone figured out how to change the keyboards successfully yet.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

drgibson (07-07-2009)

Backgrounder is now working! There is a 3.0 version for it. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the 2.x version, but it still works.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    Changing the keyboards in 3.0 isn't as simple as it was back in 2.x. I don't think anyone figured out how to change the keyboards successfully yet.
    Kinda what I figured, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    what about the dock? I used a theme from 2.2 that mods the dock and it doesnt work in 3.0, anyone know the reason for that?

Default five icon column and dock
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi9769 View Post
    Thanks for the info! As for aptbackup i actually tried to restore from it and it started to like it does and then stopped after a few seconds so i don't think it did anything because Ive installed most of my previous packages including boss prefs and they all work fine "except for what i posted above".
    yoshi if you have KATE installed thru icy, you dont need 5 icon dock hack, it has this installed thru facelift, i would turn that switch off in setting for Kate

hope this helps,

i currently have running without a problem,

SB settings, FIVE icon columns, and winterboard,
    only issue i have with winterboard is some themes make the status bar dissapear untill you lock the screen and unlock it again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast