Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Working Cydia 3.0 Apps

Thanks

Backgrounder is up and working on 3.0!

EDIT: No working UI though.
    Last edited by iTJ; 06-26-2009 at 03:51 PM.

NES doesn't work. It won't even open. Anyone have anything on that? I would love to get that working.
    Last edited by popmanbx; 06-26-2009 at 02:39 PM.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popmanbx View Post
    NES doesn't work. It won't even open. Anyone have anything on that? I would love to get that working.
    The original NES won't work, because they updated it to NES 3. It's a donationware now. I think it's $2.50. I haven't tried it yet.

EDIT: I was wrong, it's $5.99
    Last edited by iTJ; 06-27-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Is Mobile terminal working on 3.0? If so, which version and from which repository?

Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babelhoo View Post
    Is Mobile terminal working on 3.0? If so, which version and from which repository?

Cheers
    Yeah it works for me. I've used to install a early version of Stack v3 I'm testing without any problems. It's version 364-9 and it's in Cydia/Telesphoreo repo that comes when installing Cydia.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

babelhoo (06-28-2009)

There was a little app running on 2.x that let you close all Safari tabs. I can't remember its name, and I may have installed it manually (not sure about this). Does it ring a bell to anyone? Does anyone remember its name and/or know whether it works on 3.0?

EDIT: found its name with a simple Cydia search. It's called Safari Tab closer. I e-mailed the developer about its functionality in 3.0. If anyone knows, please post

EDIT2: version 1.2 does work on 3.0.
    Last edited by marcoiac; 06-27-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

anyone get vibrus to work or any other vibrating key app? for 2G

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

is anyone's XGPS working on OS 3.0? I was able to download and launch the app okay but it cannot connect with gps. I get an error message saying "Error: unable to get the gps position. the gps is not currently giving any position information" and the gps icon on the status bar remains red.

anyone having this problem? gps works fine in iphone's map application

qTweeter is now working on 3.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

NeoNightmareX (07-05-2009)

I haven't had any luck getting OpenSSH running. Any suggestions?

There was an app running on 2.X that would let you remove Cydia apps from the springboard, as you do with AppStore apps. I don't remember its name and I can't find it in Cydia with any obvious type of search. Does anyone know what I am talking about? What's its name? Does it work on 3.0?
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcoiac View Post
    There was an app running on 2.X that would let you remove Cydia apps from the springboard, as you do with AppStore apps. I don't remember its name and I can't find it in Cydia with any obvious type of search. Does anyone know what I am talking about? What's its name? Does it work on 3.0?
    It's called CyDelete. I haven't tried it out yet. A few people say it works.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

marcoiac (06-28-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by marcoiac View Post
    Cydelete and it works.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

marcoiac (06-28-2009)

Most of my old stuff from 2.2 works, but I REALLY miss quickgold. Whoever's making a tweak to give hidden app search to spotlight cant finish it soon enough.

here's the apps ive tested:

-iLocalis: works fine, sometimes it fails to load the homescreen after login and just shows a gray screen though.

-qTweeter: Works just like it used to

-Winterboard: Something weird happened to me with Winterboard, or rather a theme I applied with it. It appears that anything that themes the Dock won't be applied, and I also noticed that AppIconMask doesnt mask apps that are already on your SpringBoard. so I have a bunch of apps now that are stock theme, and a handful that are custom due to appstore updates.

-Intelliscreen: Works now, though it took some configuring to get it like pre-3.0. I havent tried any of the other RockYourPhone apps though, except RockApp itself which seems to work fine.

-iRealSMS: Works great so far, and I've tried both the "official" and beta versions. the Official one seems to still have the bug that prevents autocorrect from working in QuickSend though.

-FontSwap: Does not work. It tries to swap fonts, but nothing happens.

-MIM: works like it always has, I also activated Supreme Preferences with Winterboard, and that works as well.

LogoMe: Won't download. I wish I could get it too cuz I dont like the pineapple

-MemTool: Works fine, even still kills processes.

edit1

-ClearCam: works just like 2.2, havent tested Snapture

-edit2

-iRealSMS: Upon further testing I noticed that if you recieve a text while in landscape mode, the quick reply acts as if it's in portrait mode. I'll check the iReal board and see if this has been brought up. it also seems that iRealSMS causes the new SMS tone to be played twice upon recieving a single text.

-VoIPover3G: Caused my phone to reboot when I tried to install it

-TrickerThreeG: However, seems to work so far.
    Last edited by El Pared; 06-30-2009 at 03:14 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to El Pared For This Useful Post:

NeoNightmareX (07-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Backgrounder is up and working on 3.0!

EDIT: No working UI though.
    oh well but at least some backgrounder is better than none.

Cydelete works, but I noticed that icons would remain after deleting. Only way to get rid of the icon was to reinstall and uninstall via Cydia.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm unable to get weather icon to show current temp and weather in the task bar. Is ther a conflict with SBSettings?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    I'm unable to get weather icon to show current temp and weather in the task bar. Is ther a conflict with SBSettings?
    There isn't a conflict with SBSettings. It's worked on an iphone 3g here and an iphone 2g. make sure you installed 2.1.9

It's weird as I'm unable to get it to work on one of the two iphone 3G's i have...it'll just come up with a question mark, as if it won't connect to whatever source is providing the weather information...

Thanks

I don't even get the question mark on mine. It just seems like nothing happens. It does add the options in the Settings menu though, so I know it is at least installed.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwcoexec View Post
    I don't even get the question mark on mine. It just seems like nothing happens. It does add the options in the Settings menu though, so I know it is at least installed.
    and the version is 2.1.9? did you respring after making changes?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast