Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which 2 or 3 Jailbroken apps would you miss the most

Default Which 2 or 3 Jailbroken apps would you miss the most
    Patiently waiting for JB to be released. Upgraded my 3G to 3.0 on the 17th. AT&T so no unlock needed.

I KNEW I'd lose my jailbroken apps (cuz I read and search forums).

Now after a couple of days of a non-jailbroken phone, I discovered how much I rely on jailbroken apps. Which 2 or 3 would YOU miss the most?

Mine, (not in any order)
    1) iBlackList. Didn't realize how much I used it until I missed it.
    2) Backgrounder. Gotta have. Gotta have. I know it is not yet ready for 3.0. But again, I'll wait patiently
    3) Whatever app I was using to get the phone, mail, and sms icons on the status bar. I used several different methods over the past year, and can't remember which one I ended up using. But I'll find it.

Which apps would YOU miss the most?

Probably backgrounder, irealquicksms, and definitely notifier (the status bar icons)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Intelliscreen, Tlert and Elert

Intelliscreen is by far my most used app...simply because it is so darn convenient to NOT have to unlock and launch apps to see Calendar, new emails, weather, etc.

I am also on 3.0 and I really miss this. Should be soon though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone spongebobiwan's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to also go with Intelliscreen and my Aqwoah theme. I've had that theme for so long I've forgotten what real Apple icons look like for the most part.

Pfew, that's a hard one. I don't use/own a lot of (jailbroken) apps, or don't use many. But I think I know which ones I can't miss.

• MxTube, for 2 reasons. First: The official YouTube app goes to low quality on 3G, and MxTube doesn't. Second: YOUTUBE VIDEO DOWNLOAD FTW!!!
    • gPSPhone. It's always nice to play a game on the go, and I really like GBA games. The latest version of the emulator runs games 90-100%, so it's real fun!
    • SBSettings. This is my most used app/tweak. Without it I would be lost, really lost

I think that's it

I really missed SBSettings. I'll never run vanilla OS because of this 1 app.

Stuff I'm missing that hasn't been updated for 3.0 yet, backgrounder ofcourse, and I'm REALLY missing Lock Widgets. That was the free alternative to Intelliscreen but it tied into mobilesubstrate which caused a ton less problems for me. I'm SUPER worried no1 will update it for 3.0.

I tried installing the old rev of it but it's very buggy in 3.0. No one knows if someone is updating it do they?

1. Lockdockbar
    2. HP Calc
    3. The name of the app is not coming to mind but it allows custom boot screens.

Also, why can't I do something as simple as change the colors of the SMS bubbles?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Winterboard
    SBsettings
    Catagories

Thanks

Winterboard

and **********
    Last edited by jacobthejokester; 06-30-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    eiei doktor octagonapus blar D<

SBSettings
    Winterboard
    iLocalis